Thursday 11 August 2011

Finally A First Look at Vogue's September Issue

The highly anticipated wait is over. After getting a sneak peek behind-the-scenes of Kate Moss & Jamie Hince's wedding day (thanks to a certain Terry Richardson) Vogue has finally revealed the cover of its September issue featuring the full pictures from the wedding taken by Mario Testino and an in-depth interview by Moss..a rarity!

Looking absolutely stunning in a regal purple dress, the cover is yet another triumph for US Vogue, which is one of the few fashion publications that reported a sales increase in 2011, as reported yesterday.

I cannot wait to get my hands on this baby...my local newsagent and I have become buddies after I started going in every day just to remind him to keep a copy aside for me when the delivery arrives! Oooh I haven't been this excited since the wedding day itself!

Speaking of weddings...just 16 days to go until mine...oh golly!


No comments:

Post a Comment