Thursday 21 November 2013

Topshop gets Personal

Today, I kind of "stumbled" across Topshop's personal shopping service. By stumble, I mean, I always knew it was there but never actually booked an appointment. I've no idea why, seeing as I am the most impatient shopper when it comes to queuing...whether it be for the fitting room or cash register.

So having 'popped in' on my lunch break today (I needed to honest!) and not really having a great deal of time, I cheekily thought I'd ask the girls at the personal shopping desk if I could use one of their fitting rooms and sneakily bypass the snake of a lunchtime queue.

Firstly, in the personal shopping department, you do not use changing rooms. You enter a numbered suite m'dear. The girls were so accommodating and offered me the full personal shopping service. They started a suite for me whilst I continued to browse the shop and kindly offered to dive back on to the shop floor to find alternative sizes for me.



The suite was so very different from your average changing room. White, with wall to floor mirrors and so spacious you could swing your Birkin round a few times. Individual rails allowed me to space out the dresses, skirts and jumpers I'd taken in with me, without having to battle with multiple racks.


The communal space was beautifully and comfortably dressed, with sweet nicknacks, bottled water available for customers and clothes mood boards...just to entice you into another purchase or two.


The best part of the whole experience? Its absolutely free and available at Topshop stores in London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester.

Click here to register and make an appointment. By signing up, Topshop will also reserve you key pieces and send invites for exclusive previews. What's not to love?




No comments:

Post a Comment