Friday 16 September 2011

London Fashion Week Outfit 1

I'm quickly getting over my post wedding blues as I am SO excited about all the trend spotting and London street style over the coming days at London Fashion Week.

Before I share all the amazing outfits I shot today, I thought I'd share what I wore on day one. It can be so difficult to plan what to wear with our typical London weather. But it surprised the pack today as the sun came out in full force. I do have a rather autumnal number planned so I am selfishly hoping for at least one grey, dull day!! Its London, so I'm pretty sure that my wish will be granted.

Happy Fashion Week everyone x.
Photo by GlamUK
Cardigan: Diane Von Furstenberg
Shirt dress: Miss Selfridge
Skirt: River Island
Belt: Jigsaw
Shoes: Aldo
Bag: Vintage - find similar at Beyond Retro
Necklaces: Both vintage

1 comment:

  1. Love the LFW day 1 outfit! Looking good Mrs! X

    ReplyDelete